Friday, June 28th from 10am to 4pm
Wallowa County Fairgrounds in Enterprise, OR
Wallowa Resources and Maxville Heritage Interpretive Center are teaming up once again to bring a family oriented, outdoor festival and concert to Wallowa County. For over a decade, Wallowa Resource and Maxville Heritage Interpretive Center have been hosting separate events (Watershed Festival and the Maxville Gathering) at the end of June. In recognition of their shared values and commitment to our community, the organizations have teamed up to bring you the newly named Woodlands & Watersheds Festival, set to happen on June 28th from 10 am to 4 pmat the Wallowa County Fairgrounds in Enterprise, OR.
The Festival will have much to offer including:
- Fishing in the Nez Perce Tribe Fisheries fishing ponds
- Live music with talented artist Joe Seamons and his partner Tina Deitz; as well a live music from local artist Darrell Brann
- Logging & firefighter games
- Free hot dogs for kids 15 and under
- Over 30 exhibitors
- Live blacksmith demonstrations
- Art projects for kids
- And so much more!
We look forward to seeing you at the festival!